There seems to be a lot of confusion when deciding which accounts are the best to use when mounting greenhouse polycarbonate. There are essentially 3 types of H accounts as well as 2 kinds of U accounts available. They vary in price variety and likewise in the way in which you install them. The H profiles goes in between 2 sheets. The U profile goes at the leading and the bottom of the sheets to seal off the channels. The bottom U should have small (1/8″) holes drilled every 2 feet for drain of any type of condensation.
· One component polycarbonate H – This is the least pricey H. It is made of the very same product as the sheets as well as additionally has UV security on one side, the same as the sheets. To install this you connect your sheets freely to the frame permitting room for the H. You start at one end as well as slide it up between the sheets. This sounds simple enough, yet the account is tight deliberately. You might need to utilize a number of drops of light cleaning agent in some water to oil them. Likewise, you can make use of a board to safeguard the end and hammer them into location.
· Two component polycarbonate H; sometimes described as base and cap or snap H – To mount this you screw with your base into the mounting product. You placed the sheets on the profile on either side. Then you “snap” the cap right into place using a rubber mallet. You must listen to the breeze. This indicates you have a strong connection. This profile also will have the UV protection on one side. They are more costly than the one component polycarbonate H, however are much easier to set up, particularly on longer sheets.
· Two component light weight aluminum H; sometimes described as base and also cap – They basically install like both part polycarbonate H, except the cap is screwed right into the base profile. They will certainly can be found in white or bronze as well as might be made use of to match trim on your house for a cleaner appearance. They are the most pricey of the H profiles.
· Polycarbonate U – This account is very tight. It just glides onto the sheets. It has UV security on one side the same as the sheets. They will certainly be the least expensive U.
· Light weight aluminum U’s – These are screwed into the sheets. They will be the most costly U.
know more about solid polycarbonate sheet here.